Roles and Responsibilities
Our client is a leading University. The Digital Marketing team at University is responsible for driving high volume performance marketing online activities across our portfolio sites.
We are looking for a young and amazing, data-driven marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for the university. You will work closely with the Marketing Head and be in charge of Lead generation funnel (SEM, SEO, Email marketing & other online campaigns), nurturing new leads for to close into registrations. Further you will also be responsible to work in conjunction with the counselling team to ensure a phenomenal experience for the customer across touchpoints.
The role is a direct impact on both the top line and bottom line for all businesses. Digital marketing being the major source of leads the candidate owns the responsibility to achieve both revenue and efficiency goals.
- Work towards quarterly and yearly Digital Marketing performance targets and ensure that all campaigns are run within the given budgets and deadlines
- Strategize and execute digital marketing plans to generate planned volume of leads for the courses
- Lead a team of digital professionals in areas like SEO, SEM, Content marketing
- Keenly following analytics reports on conversion and cost efficiencies and optimizing the campaigns on practically daily basis
- Maintaining benchmarked lead quality through the right mix of sources
- Optimizing UI/UX by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
Desired Candidate Profile
Looking for a dynamic go getter to lead an experienced team to use their full potential to achieve CPA, Conversion targets.
NOTE : Interviews will be conducted online only. No physical interviews will be taken.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd