Roles and Responsibilities
- Manpower Planning, managing end to end recruitment for the region.
- Recruitment of RMs, Dealers, Sales Managers, Branch Managers, Cluster Head and other selective Senior profiles in co-ordination with the respective reporting heads and HO team.
- Managing the complete HR operations for the region and fulfilling the HR statutory compliances as required.
- Employee Life Cycle from on boarding to exit formalities
- Employee engagement activities, employee grievance handling
- Submission of periodic MIS to the concerned.
- Any other work which may be required from time to time.
- Travel to offices within the region may be required.
Desired Candidate ProfileAn MBA in HR from top B-School will be preferred.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd
Our client is a pioneer Stock Broking and leading Wealth Management Co. having diversified interest and dominant presence in financial business.
View Contact Details+