Franchisee Head – North in a very reputed Stock Broking Co.
Roles and ResponsibilitiesKEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Manage the gamut of tasks including manpower planning, recruitment, induction and training of Sales Teams
- Create an environment that sustains and encourage high performance; motivate teams in optimizing their contribution levels.
Business Development & Marketing
- Implementing data collection & analysis, involvement in lead generation & subsequently lead conversion.
- Deploying suitable market research tools to gauge market trends & competitor activities, consumer behavior etc. to gain the competitive edge.
- Coordinating the work for team members and assigning targets to them.
- Major focus on acquisition of Franchisee & Business Associate for business development.
Client Relationship Management
- Interacting & developing rapport with all external/internal constituents of franchisee at all levels; for maximum franchisee retention & achievement of revenues.
- Maintaining excellent relations with key clients / business groups to generate referrals as well as build avenues for additional business.
New Market Development
- Identify new market segments and tap profitable business opportunities.
- Evolve market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve product wise targets. Product Promotions/Launches
- Devise & implement marketing plans & activities for successful launching of new products.
- Provide direction to execute promotions/launches in sync with local characteristics.
- Prepare marketing collaterals for the branding of the new product & prepare plan, budget and executing the launch of the products
- Ensure maximum brand visibility and capture optimum market shares.
- Enable business growth by developing and managing a network of business Partners across assigned pan India.
- Monitor Distribution networks to ensure assigned business targets
- Guide and train Partners to accomplish set business targets.
Key Account Management
- Interface with key influencers among Corporate for ascertaining requirements, making presentations and delivering need based product solutions.
- Ensure speedy resolution of queries & grievances to maximize client satisfaction levels.
- Maintain excellent relations with clients to generate avenues for further business.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any graduate or Post graduate in Sales and Marketing with 7 Years plus of experience in franchisee acquisition in any reputed Stock Broking Co..
- Great interpersonal skills should be confident & should have high energy levels.
- Ability and experience in selling concepts and business vision
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
- May have good existing client relationships in the market.
Perks and Benefits + Other benefits
Team ManagementTeam HandlingD-MatFranchisee ManagementEquityChannel SalesRevenue GenerationFranchisee DevelopmentRevenue AchievementSalesStock TradingFranchisee ServiceTPPFranchisee SalesLI
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd
Our client is a leading Stock Broking Co. having diversified interest and group of about 40 Companies and being counted among Best Employer.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:HR department
Contact Company:Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd
Reference Id:Franchisee Head - North
10-20 Lacs P.A.
Enterprise & B2B Sales
Regional Sales Manager (B2B)
Full Time, Permanent