Manager – PCG Elite Sales in a leading Banking Broking Co.
Roles and ResponsibilitiesKEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth clients.
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client’s profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
- Will be responsible for primarily selling Equity based investment products.
- Cross-Sell of Third party products like Mutual Funds, Assets (from Bank), Bonds, PMS & Structured products.
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the ‘risk vs. reward’ balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
Desired Candidate ProfileSKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Graduate with 5 – 10 years / Post graduate from a premier institute with 2 – 5 yrs exp in direct selling
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- May have good existing client relationships in the market.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
Team ManagementRetail SalesHNIMutual FundsHigh TicketMutual FundPCG SalesBondsFinancial SalesUHNIRevenue GenerationStructured ProductStock TradingInsuranceP&LEquity SalesInvestment Product
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd
Our client is a leading Banking Broking Co. having diversified interest in financial industry and being counted amongst Best Employer.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Hr department
Contact Company:Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd
Reference Id:WM-Banking Broking
20-35 Lacs P.A.
Trading, Asset & Wealth Management
Full Time, Permanent