Senior Manager – RTA in a leading financial Co.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Continuously meet / exceed agreed business targets
- Explore new business opportunities, identify prospects & pursue leads / proposals, finalize agreements and on-board clients
- Responsible for overall operations and services and continuous assess / monitor performance of operations
- Development and deployment of system and software for RTA business
- Complete compliance to all existing regulatory norms and any new compliance and submit periodic reports to management
- Timely, accurate dividend processing, dispatch & AGM support, postal ballots, timely reports as per SEBI / CA-2013 / Depositories & Stock Exchange requirements
- Proper and timely billing and collection thereof
- Ensure proper warehousing of records / documents
- Maintain relationship with clients
Key Result Area
- Meeting Annual Operating Plan
- Client acquisition
- Development of service platform and service delivery
- Debtors under 90 days
Desired Candidate ProfileCurrently managing RTA business in any leading organizations.
Domain knowledge, team leadership skills, fair communication & proactive approach
Perks and BenefitsPerks and Benefits+ Attractive incentives.
Mutual FundProduct ManagerClient AcquisitionOperations Team HandlingDepositoriesData ManagementIPOMarketingWarehousingService DeliveryPMSCAAIFSEBI
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:CS in CS,CA in CA
Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd
Our client is one of leading Stock Broking Co. belongs to a large MNC Group of Cos and being counted amongst Best Employers.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Hr department
Contact Company:Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd
Reference Id:Product Manager - RTA
5-15 Lacs P.A.
Product Management - Technology
Full Time, Permanent