Roles and Responsibilities
This role will be primarily responsible for signing up preschools and to provide LMS Solutions and curriculum support.
1. Execute the partner school growth acquisition strategy for the Company.
2. Aggressively chasing leads provided by the central team.
3. Manage the entire preschool sales process.
4. Achieve sales target with respect to signing up Existing Preschools to provide LMS and curriculum support.
5. Proactively identifying new leads and converting them through high quality sales pitches.
6. Generate and manage the database of local preschools
7. Be able to connect with preschool owners and influence them to pitch the business proposition.
8. Promptly and diligently respond to and follow up on all quality prospects.
9. Maintain required records and documentation of sales process
10. Perform other duties as assigned and timely collection of all student charges from the partner schools.
11. To complete sales administration and compliance by:
i. Managing and updating Lead Management System.
ii. Meeting daily market visit norms.
iii. Ensuring daily visit reports and funnel management
iv. Validating KYC of the prospective channel partner and subsequent submission to HO to ensure sign off of MOU and Agreement.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 5 years of experience/ having worked in B2B Education Sector (Preferably in preschool sector)
- Experience of having worked in the Education Sector, Publishing Sector, Ed Tech Sector
- Role requires travelling across assigned region.
- Age : Up to 38 years
Level of role, Critical Competencies
(Leadership & Functional/Technical)
Level of Role
Delivers Consistent Results
- Creates Collaborative Relationships
- People Leader
- Develops Talent
- Engages Associates
- Senior Leader
- Practices Breakthrough Thinking
- Navigates Complex Challenges
Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd