Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the entire distribution of Yoddha Channel in assigned area and built up the team from scratch.
- Connect and make a good rapport in Army with senior officials to help the team to place the concept of Yoddha ( Defense Channel).
- Create the opportunity of multiple demonstration of product through BTL and other activities like Canopy, Seminars etc.
- Identify the influential population and make them understand the benefit and concept of Yoddha Channel for Army.
- Framework for the adequate training for team of Yoddha at all level from direct reportee to Advisors.
- Monitor the smooth offering of post policy servicing requirements for the customers of Yoddha.
- Relationship management with the officials and work as the brand ambassador of co.
- Owns the budgets for region (P&L Owner).
- Ensure the recruitment of potential Advisors within the Army campus for proper and adequate representation of Yoddha Channel in campus.
- Accountable for overall growth of region in overall terms.
- Ensure that budgeted team strength is filled on time.
- Manage the overall show of training and development of entire work force at all level and need base keep upgrading the skills.
- Coach, mentor the downline hierarchy to ensure their career growth.
- Work closely with the team and plan strategically such as to ensure achievement of team wise target.
- Strategically plan out the Army locations to penetrate and expand the footprint of channels.
- Grow the representation of Advisors in company’s Club Membership and MDRT, COT, TOT and different other R&R Programs.
- Direct supervision of potential Club Member Advisors.
- Monitor the compliance of IRDA norms in entire region.
- Make better co-ordination among other support functions such as Training, Operation, IT, Admin and HR team for smooth functioning of system.
Desired Candidate Profile# Any insurance experience of min.8 hrs. out of which minimum 2 yrs. in team handling role.
# Must be a good networker
# Fluent in English, Hindi and local language
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fortune Human Capital (P) Ltd
Our client is a leading life Insurance Co. being recognized as 'Best Employer'
View Contact Details+